Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Review: Nichido Make-up Collection and Careline Eyeshadow and Blusher

Hello guys! I started to venture into makeup a year and a half ago and I knew very little about makeup then. But I was fascinated about makeup, and I really love playing (yep) with makeup things of my friends and relatives. So when I was able to make kupit (P500 only) from my parents, I rushed to buy my set of makeup! So, I am using two makeup kits, the Nichido Make-up Collection and the Careline Eyeshadow and Blusher.

Nichido Make-up Collection

This was on sale in SM Baguio Department Store, It was only P100 and comes with a bonus Nichido Precise Mineral Concealer. The eyeshadows in this palette are matte, they are not shimmery. There are eight eyeshadow shades and I only use the white and brown shades. I also like the blush colors, they are shimmery and are really pigmented. The one on the left is natural pink, while the other is champagne or near that. They are also easy to apply and blend.


Careline Eyeshadow and Blusher

I bought this before the Nichido Makeu-up Collection. I used this when I was 'experimenting' with looks. i would usually watch tutorials in Youtube and try them on myself using this palette. Some eyeshadows in this kit are shimmery, like the dark brown and icy blue. The others are matte. I also noted that as compared to the Nichido Make-up Collection, you need to take more of the eyeshadow when applying. It isn't really pigmented, and they tend to fall off/melt after a few hours. But I love the blushers, especially the pink because it looks very natural on me. I rarely used the red on my cheeks, just on my lips for a matte lipstick look. This is around P130-P150.

So these are my lovely makeup kits! It's been a long time now and I haven't used up all the products. It's time to throw them away, and I'm going to look for a new palette. I'm thinking of buying the E.L.F. palette, but depend whether I find something cheaper. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment